Saturday, October 27, 2018

Petite Pocket Post Books



Sometimes when I need to take a break from writing or even thinking about writing, I get out the scissors and glue stick, some magazines and old wrapping paper, a packet of small envelopes, needle and thread and make some petite pocket post books.

I fold and sew two envelopes together into a little booklet, trim the flaps and set to work with scissors paper and glue.

Sometimes I tear the paper, sometimes I cut before I collage, sometimes I add text, sometimes I leave it blank, whatever it is I make sure I leave room for the flaps of the envelopes to open to roomy spaces where I can tuck tiny pieces of fine writing paper where you can leave messages to yourself or a dear one, things you perhaps wouldn't normally say.

I put a picture on my online store, just to show them off really and hey presto I got an order.

Then I made some more.

Here's some pictures of the latest lot fresh off the line...





















 $9 plus postage
Order yours now at the Writers Journey Shop 


No comments:

Post a Comment